A FOX STORY
A project tells an interactive story which a baby fox learn the law of survival and how to be independent by seasons.
OCT 17 - OCT 31
The story we eventually landed on tapped into the inherent tragedy of parenthood; a baby fox who, after being nurtured by his mother, would grow to be independent and no longer need her help to survive. We decided to try and tell this story in the risky medium of an interactive animation, rather than going the more beaten path of creating a more traditional game.
1. Once upon a time, there is a baby fox live with his mother.
2. The mother fox teaches the baby fox how to survive in the wild.
3. But nature is just too much of a distraction for the baby.
4. Luckily the magical fireflies are here to help him focus...
5. Winter is coming.
6. The mother fox gets sick and ti is time for the baby to use his new skills.
7. The spring is here.
8. the mother is glad to see her baby finally grow up.
9. And it is about time that he starts his own journey.
Sunset in Fall
Night in Winter
Sunrise in Spring